- In 1980, worked at HAL Laboratory as a part-time programmer.
- In 2000, became head of Nintendo’s corporate planning division.
- In 2011, created the Nintendo Online Press conference, Nintendo Direct
- Helped develop Pokémon Gold and Silver
- Assisted in the development of Super Smash Bros for N64
- Headed Nintendo team to create the Nintendo DS.
- Pushed development to create the Nintendo Wii.
- Lifetime Achievement Award at 2015 Golden Joystick Awards and the 2016 DICE Awards
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.