Classic Arcade Player- Most notable for accomplishments regarding Joust
Pinball- achieved a top 1% World Ranking, Multiple Tournament Winner and Award Winning Restorer
Proclaimed by William’s: Joust World Champion for playing Joust 24 hours in 1982
First person to place 9999999 on an Arcade Machine in all 50 states
Over 170 Joust Machines played to 9999999
Guinness World Record Holder
Twin Galaxies World Record Holder
Highest 1st Man ever record on Joust 935,050
Twin Galaxies MAME World Record at “TG” Building on Joust 30th Anniversary
Twin Galaxies JROK multiple World Records
Twin Galaxies Walter day Trading Cards:
127# Joust Doubles Marathon Record with Steve Sanders
249# 50th Machine to 9999999 at NW Pinball
589# 100 Machines to 9999999 in 100 weeks- 1 Billion Points at the Williams Bldg.
695# ICON 2014- No one Beats Lonnie McDonald at Pin-Bot
905# Joust MAME WR – Gaming returns to Twin Galaxies Home
1442# ICON 2014 Appearance Card
1446# 50/50 1st-only person over 50 to play a 50 plus hours marathon- 52yrs 5m
2723# 50 states played to 9999999 / Dan Tearle Collection
2762# 150th machine 9999999 National VideoGame Museum Frisco TX
Current U.S. National VideoGame Team ® Member
USNVGT Joust Cut- Throat Tournament Winner
- Having the Joust Development Team of Joust plus Steve Sanders, Mark Hoff and Walter together at Harry Carey’s in Chicago prior to the 100th Rollover at the WMS Building. It was a synergistic circle that completed a link for both Walter and I back to our Williams Electronics history in the early 80s
- Playing and Beating Joust creator John Newcomer
- Calling John Newcomer and Python Anghelo friends
- Meeting So many 80s Icons, Walter, Steve, Ben, Joel, Billy ……..etc
- Traveling the Country playing Joust and seeing others passion for Arcade
- Inspiring others to pursue unique greatness that sets them apart as Iconic
- Playing side by side with Steve Sanders for 15hours setting a World Record
- Video game designer, Screenwriter, Director, and Producer
- Founder and former Vice President of Konami Digital Entertainment
- Creator of Metal Gear Solid Franchise
- Other games include: Snatcher, Policenauts, Lunar Knights
2002 – Newsweek named Hideo as one of the top ten people.
2009 – Lifetime Achievement Award
2016 – Game Industry Icon Award
2016 – Game Industry Hall of Fame Award
On November 11, 2017, Isaiah TriForce Johnson was inducted into the International Video Game Hall of Fame as a member of the IVGHOF Class of 2016. Isaiah TriForce Johnson is an accomplished leader in the global eSports community and industry. He is the Founder and CEO of the eSports team Empire Arcadia. His team was recognized by Guinness World Records as the “Most Documented Tournament Winning” eSports team in the world. He retired from the competitive field as a pro player in 2015 at the Cyberbox eSports League after winning 20 straight tournaments with no losses. His winning streak tallied his team’s 2,000th tournament victory, a fact noted by Guinness World Records. He has over 30 world records on the Twin Galaxies Scoreboard and 8 Guinness World Records in gaming. Despite his accomplishments in the competitive arena, TriForce is most recognized for his efforts in preserving eSports history along with developing platforms for its community and industry’s future. TriForce is one of the few players who has been a champion in both the classic and modern eras of eSports — a career that spans its 35+ year history to date. He uses his influence and resources to help promote the true origins of eSports, such as it’s birthplace in Ottumwa Iowa. TriForce continues his work to connect eSports’ past infrastructure to it’s modern industrial revolution and spreads that history throughout other regions of the world, such as Latin America, the Caribbean and Africa. Triforce has devoted the next chapter of his gaming career to educating the world about eSports’ three-decade-old history and who he claims to be its foudning Father, Walter Day.
- Founder and CEO of the eSports team Empire Arcadia
- World Record of 2,000 Team Victories for the Empire
- He retired as pro player in 2015
- Known to be first in line for new Nintendo Products
- 30 World Records on the Twin Galaxies Scoreboard
- 8 Guinness World Records in gaming
- Continues eSports in other areas such as Latin America, the Caribbean and Africa.
- In 1980, worked at HAL Laboratory as a part-time programmer.
- In 2000, became head of Nintendo’s corporate planning division.
- In 2011, created the Nintendo Online Press conference, Nintendo Direct
- Helped develop Pokémon Gold and Silver
- Assisted in the development of Super Smash Bros for N64
- Headed Nintendo team to create the Nintendo DS.
- Pushed development to create the Nintendo Wii.
- Lifetime Achievement Award at 2015 Golden Joystick Awards and the 2016 DICE Awards
- CEO and founder of Stern Pinball, Inc.
- Stern Electronics created both video arcade and pinball machines. Their most popular game, Berzerk, was created in 1980.
- Gary worked at Stern Electronics before moving on to Data East/Sega before creating Stern Pinball, Inc., in 1994.
- Stern has been a leader in the gaming industry through its ups and downs and his company continues to appeal to gamers worldwide
- Well known game designer and programmer who produced games for Atari, Williams Electronics and Midway Games.
- Co-founded Vid Kidz and currently runs his own development studio, Raw Thrills Inc.
- Jarvis was named the first Game Designer in Residence by DePaul University’s Game Development program in 2008
- Games Developed by Eugene include Robotron: 2084, Stargate and Defender